“TRANSPARENCY IN POLICYMAKING : FROM UTOPIA TO REALITY!”
VENUE: Hotels van Oranje, Noordwijk, THE NETHERLANDS
The congress will reveal the conditions for transparency in policymaking by communicating and bringing together the different approaches of the stakeholders on the highest level of the state of the art.
The stakeholders are:
(1) politicians: policy decision makers,
(2) the government: authority responsible for the implementation,
(3) scientists, advocating evidence based decision making,
(4) scientists, believing in evidence based policymaking,
(5) statisticians, defining reality and measuring facts, and
(6) media, focusing on justification of results of the policymaking process.